Week 9 Objectives
• Overview of For Loop/Range Link found here
- Create one program using a For Loop and Range
- Complete Week 9 Quiz
- Quiz: Week 9 Quiz
Week 6 Objectives
• Overview of Mathematical Operators Link found here
- Review Mathematical Operators
- Create 1 Python program on your own greeter program [ Email me your program ]
- Create 1 Python program on converting Celsius to Fahrenheit [ Email me your program ]
- Complete Week 6 Quiz
Week 6 Quiz
Week 5 Objectives
•Overview of Lists Link found here
Week 5 Quiz
• Provide me the following paragraph from the given value and email me your saved program.
Given Value: D = “09052016154523”
I am requesting you to slice out the information above to create the following paragraph. Try to use the escape character for newline.
The day value is 09. The month value is 05.
The year value is 2016.The time is 15:45.
The second value is 23.
I will get you started.
# Week 4 Assignment
# Matt Cole
# Slicing Strings
D = “09052016154523”
print (“The day value is ” + D[0:2] + “. \n” +”The month”)
Week 4 Quiz
Week 1 Objectives
- Installation of the program
- Ensure you have access and able to use the program
- Overview of the functionality of the program
- Part 1 of 2 Pseudocode
- Provided three references for resources
- Ensure you have the program installed and able to use
- Spent some time looking over the program, familiarizing yourself
- Read the material regarding Pseudocode
- Take the feedback quiz