Home » Python Programming » Python - Quiz(s) » Week 4 – Python Programming – Quiz
This is a quick quiz for the Python Programming Week 4 covering Strings
1. Strings are what?
2. In Python was does the command “Print” do?
3. In Python the command “len” does what?
4. To find a single character in a string value, I can use the following code.
5. To find the slice of information, I can use the following code.
6. Python always starts with 1 when counting.
7. I can use both double and single quotes within a string value.
8. An backspace tells Python to treat the escape character as a String (ignores it).
9. The following code would print the string out correctly.
Example: I don’t want to do that.
10. A variable does or is what?
Question 1 of 10
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Powered by WordPress / Academica WordPress Theme by WPZOOM